Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 1 Results

OK, so the first day has begun...I was not able to listen to the morning call, so I dialed into the evening call, and though I am still getting my 5 "magic beans" to move to the left pocket for the first 24 hours, I at least have completed 2 of the 5. I was able to speak with a woman who had contacted me through my ebay listing for tips and ideas on how I made money every month. I told her how I was in this new "Boot Camp" and that I needed her help. She was totally open to what I had to say and if it wasn't so late (it was 9:30pm), then I am sure she would have signed up right then. I do have a follow-up with her in the morning, so I do believe that she will see what MPM has to offer. My second contact after the conference call was a close friend that is going through a divorce. She and I only spoke for a few minutes, but I do know that she is looking to supplement her income from child support so she can go back to school to complete her degree. I promised her that I could follow-up with her in the morning, but I also made her promise to watch Ginny's presentation so that if she had any questions, that she should have them ready in the morning when I called her back.

So for the first day (which for me I'll have my "5" by the conference call tomorrow night), it started well, I am just still so excited about what I have to share with others, that I am still not totally processing what is happening.

So in the morning, I have already mapped out my plan...I will have my other 3 people by 10am so that I can get another 5 by the end of the day. Honestly, after hearing the steps from Ginny tonight, it really doesn't seem to be all that difficult. I mean, JUST TALKING TO 5 PEOPLE A DAY? If you think about it, how many people do we really speak to in one day? 10? 20? If we only just took the time to mention MPM, even in passing and got their name, email and phone number? I know that some people will not give that info out because they have been burned in the past by other "ideas", but if we just allow those people to find us at a later date, then we just might even change their minds too.

Well this is all for tonight, I have to get up early in the morning to find my other 3 for day one. I know this is going to be a great ride and I am TOTALLY ready to buckle my seatbelt!

Best of everything to all,

Lisa J

No comments: