Sunday, November 23, 2008

The night before it starts

Well it is the night before the beginning of the World Changer Reality Boot Camp and I AM NERVOUS!! Will I be as successful as I hope to be? Will I be able to do the things that Ginny asks? Will I be able to keep up with the other Boot Campers? Will I succeed? Will I fail? Of course I don't know those answers now, but that isn't stopping them from running through my head. I just feel so blessed to be included in this group and I just don't want to let anyone down. But I guess that's the point, right? I guess if I understand my fears and doubts, then all I have to do is not let them slow me down.

I started with MPM about 2 weeks ago, when I was on a social networking site for moms. I read a person's blog in which she mentioned MPM. I will usually click on others links, because really, you will never know what they have to offer. Well, when I watched Ginny's Presentation on the World Changer Mall, I had to sign up right away! For me, the start-up costs were extremely low (even the Business Mall was great because it was FREE), and I felt that I could make a difference with a WCM. I saw the power behind MPM and I just knew that if anything, I could get great rebates for my everyday purchases.

For those of you that will follow my journey, I promise the I will not give up. That I will do everything that I can to be a success and to show you that it is possible!

This is my Foundation Mall that I have created through MPM:

Helping End Autism Today Store:
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25321

Here's to the long road ahead!

Lisa J

No comments: