Monday, January 19, 2009

Back again!

Sometimes I feel my engine is running out of steam, for lack of a better analogy. This last 10 days or so has been extremely difficult to say the least and for the first few days, I think I was just not letting my mind wrap itself around the reality. But then BOOM! I hit a wall and the house of cards came crashing down. I didn't want to get out of bed, eat or do anything. But then today, I got Ginny's email and I read her marathon example. It was as if she was reading my thoughts or something. So it was time for me to get off my butt and do what I said I would at the beginning of this experience.

I have made several contacts lately - this is now by far the easiest aspect, when in the beginning it was the hardest! And I also have made phone calls, sent letters and emails telling EVERYONE I can about My Power Mall. I am truly hoping that I can make my business huge.

I will write more tomorrow, I'm a little tired, so goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Lisa,
I'm so glad that Ginny's call inspired you again this morning. Way Cool. I also know you've been through a very challenging time with your Father. It's inevitable that the wind gets knocked out of you. As you continue to sprint for the finish line, please do remember to care for yourself in the process. We want you to stay strong and healthy, and be effective. That can only happen when you make sure your needs are met along the way-- eat food, drink water, breathe deeply, look for beauty, etc. You will grow a huge team, for you have the team spirit within you.