Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Let's go again!

Hi everyone! I would like to say first and foremost, that I am so blessed to have you all in my life. Even though we have not met face-to-face, I feel as though I know each of you. So it was very touching when I read the comments that you all left regarding my father's passing. I thank you very much for thinking of me through this difficult time.

Today, though it was wonderful to get back to all things. I got busy right away so that I didn't have much time to think about the emotional stuff. My husband and I are big football fans and we are planning to have a Super Bowl party. I even thought for a way to incorporate My Power Mall here too! As you may have seen me mention, I am an eBay seller so I have some inventory here at my house. We decided to give away raffle prizes at the party, and so I mentioned on the invitation that the door prizes were "sponsored" by my foundation mall! Also in each invitation, I placed a boot camp post card in the envelope. Who knows? It might get a couple of people to take a look...

But the best news for today is an addition to the story that I relayed on the morning call. I had a conference call this evening with a group of charity fundraiser organizers here in Houston that look at different ways to raise money for NPOs. I had emailed the moderator of the group awhile back to let her know that I would be attending and gave her information about the free World Changer Mall. She works for an association of crime investigators, so I hoped she would do her due diligence. I was able to speak to the group about MPM and what we are doing to help non-profits raise money in today's economy. She asked me to call her tomorrow to get the full story!! I have already sent her an email with the links to my biz site and I have the full NPO training manual by my side to answer any questions. But for tonight, what I did gather from her is that she is in contact with THOUSANDS of supporters for the 3 different charities that she either works for or donates time to, either through snail mail, email or local meetings. I am going to run the numbers this evening with the income calculator and have those ready as well, so that I can show her what a response of even just a 5% return from supporters' shopping can do for her organizations. But I think most importantly, other people who are running non-profits go to her for advice as to which fundraising ideas are the best - I am hoping she will give a glowing recommendation!

I think what I am finally starting to realize is that Ginny & Jacki have been right the entire time...the seeds are sprouting!

Hope everyone has a wonderful night and thank you again for all of your kind words of support.

Lisa

3 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

That's fantastic, Lisa. I love your Super Bowl party idea!!!! When your guests arrive, they will have already agreed to receive information from sponsors --- after all, how many commercials are in a Super Bowl anyhow? You may as well capitalize on it and get your own advertising in for almost f'ree. If anyone moans and groans, you'll have to just let them know that you can give them a live commercial right then and there if they'd like it better than having just an invitation card -- you can deliver like the advertisers if they really want you to. Get your skit together so you're prepared. "Stay tuned for the YouTube Super Bowl Special Endorsement for My Power Mall by none other than Lisa Johnson!!!!" You could have some great fun with this ;-).

It's going to be great to hear from you about your follow up call with the moderator tommorrow. Good luck.

Tina Katz said...

You go. That is so cool. When I read it I was thinking about the money that is spent on the commercials and that you could fix it so when the commercial is coming on you switch it to powermall commercial without them even realizing and you say oh my god! Can you believe this!LOL
BigZ and his mom you are too funny and I see you comment on all. I should start from the bottom up. I read and enjoy all of your blogs. I really appreciate all of you and what you are doing. I just poop out in the writing.
Tina from ny

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

First I want to say that I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Lisa, with your energy and persistence, I just know that you are going to be extremely successful in this business. I love hearing your enthusiasm on the calls.