Monday, January 26, 2009

This one is short

Hi folks! This is going to be short as I have a sick little one who is in the bathroom now with his head in the toilet! I made some follow-ups today, with not much success, but I am going to keep trying everyday.

Also I spoke with the retirement center where my mother is staying now about setting up a computer lab there for the residents and showing them about MPM. We have a meeting scheduled for Thursday.

I hate to make it this short, I will add more tomorrow, but mommy duty calls!

Good night!
Lisa

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Lisa,
I'm sorry your Little One is now not feeling well. Good thing about our Young'uns is that they KNOW when to rest when they are sick AND they handle being sick more gracefully, not to mention they get over it faster. So, may the same be true for your baby ;-).

Your idea to use your Dad's computer at the Retirement Center is so fantastic!!! I wished I could jump through the line tonight and tell you so ;-). It's also so very thoughtful of you and your Mom. You have a generous heart.

As you bring your Mother to your house, I wish for you a peaceful transition and joyful hearts that you will be aligning your energies as you help one another in Life.

Hope you are able to get some sleep tonight . . .

Tina Katz said...

Wow! I love that idea with the retirement center. When I was on the phone I was thinking back in when my mother in law was more able minded. She fell and broke her hip. She was in a rehab center for months. They had different classes of sorts for them to do. Well, this would make more sense in so many ways. First, they are bored. then they are frustrated that they have to rely on if anyone for things they need, of course extra money and retirement, then how many times was there a birthday or holiday and they felt they could not do something special, they can start a college fund for their loved ones. The list goes on. Not to mention learning a business while you are sick.
Has your son been listening to the bootcamp calls?
Tina from ny