Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A great day/night

Hey guys! I just finished speaking with my contact and we have set the date for in the morning to get going. She did like the presentation and did have a few questions, but overall, she seemed like this was a great asset for what she does. I even told her that if she needed any verification, that she could speak to the CEO herself! (Sorry Ginny, I spoke for you, I hope it's OK :)). I am so looking forward to working with her because she is a valuable wealth of information on the whole non-profit world. I'm not some novice, but she is definitely a veteran in that world. So it was a good day.

Also, I made over 20 follow-up calls, with some small success. One lady that I had contacted from the very beginning said that she was ready to take a closer look at what I had to offer. I do believe that now that the holidays are over, more and more people will be getting their credit card bills in and realizing that they spent too much money over the holidays. I hope that I can at least offer some form of hope to those that need it. Another business owner I had contacted called me early in the day and I was at the doctor, but was unavailable when I tried to call him back a couple of times this afternoon. I'm sure that I will be able to get in touch with him tomorrow.

This one is going to be short and sweet, folks...I have to get some sleep and my eyelids are slowly closing! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Lisa

No comments: