Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Follow-up is hard!!

For me it seems to be anyway. I double check the email address and phone number before I let someone go, but it seems as if I still have a hard time getting back in touch with people. I'd say about 70% of the people I try to follow up with don't answer when I call. Out of the other 30%, some are interested, but usually say, "I'll sign up tomorrow." I try to get people to meet me either by going to their house or a neutral place, and only one person has agreed. We are supposed to get together tomorrow. So tonight when Jackie was talking about the number of hits to our charity mall, all I could think of was that she was speaking to me!! I know that's probably not the exact case, but boy it made me think about a few things.

Today though I had an unsuspecting suprise. A customer of mine on ebay was having some trouble with her order. So we sent emails back & forth about it and each time, I would make sure my email signature had the information about the boot camp and the links to my mall. Well she called me tonight to ask about what I was doing!! I told her she should watch the video and we could talk tomorrow at lunch time. So I hope to sign her up as a world changer by the end of the day. That was really cool. The "passive marketing" pays off too!

Along with these 2 meetings I have for tomorrow, I am going to finally get my business letters out. I spent most of the day printing them out and addressing envelopes. I have about 100 letters, and I think that I'm going to send out 10 per day, just so I don't get too overwhelmed with the follow-up.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Lisa

2 comments:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Good for you Lisa! I love reading everyones blogs, seems everyone is doing all kinds of things to make this work for us, and that's fantastic! Good luck tomorrow with your meetings!
Jewel

Jacki Varacalli said...

Lisa,

If you can do this on the ski lifts you can do this at home - That I Know! You will be able to look at the # of hits your mall has received tomorrow and I'm sure it will at least help to know your #. Great idea about getting your letter's ready and doing 10 a day. If you did send out 100 in one day you would never be able to keep up with follow up. Keep it consistent and it will all come together. -Jacki