Monday, December 8, 2008

The Monday morning (afternoon & evening) blues!

I hate Mondays!! Sunday nights, all I usually do is dread the next day. You see, I am a total sleep-in kind of person. When I was younger, that meant 10, 10:30, 11, noon. Now that I have children, the "sleep-in time" is 8:30 at the latest! So I have adjusted pretty well, but those Monday mornings are tough! I usually run late because my body just doesn't want to accept that it's awake. With that being said, today was no exception. But after finally getting the kiddos off to school, I sat down to dial into the morning call and see what kind of surprises Ginny had in store for the boot-campers!

She did not disappoint! With the talk of how to approach local merchants, I was sitting on the edge of my seat trying to absorb every word that was said. And then I heard about the non-profits and I almost fell off the chair!! We can GIVE AWAY World Changer Malls to non-profit organizations?!?!? I know it's still not rolled out yet, but the thought of that coming to fruition was AMAZING to me. Believe me folks, I want to succeed with My Power Mall for my family and the additional income it can bring into the household, but honestly, one of my true "whys" is helping organizations that give back to others. If you read my "about me" info on the boot camp page, you'll see that. Anyway, I had a full day of things to do, and I tried whenever I could to find people to talk with about My Power Mall. My husband and I had an appointment with the Child Psychologist about our son today and while there waiting for our appointment, I was able to speak with 2 other mothers about getting a mall to help raise the funds needed for their children's medical care. I only expressed how much a World Changer Mall could help them as well as raise the needed funds for whichever charity they would like to support as well.

All in all, it was a positive day, but boy I'm glad that Monday is now 6 days away again!!

I'll touch base again tomorrow. Good night to all!

Lisa

2 comments:

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Lisa, from reading your blog and even seeing your picture, you appear to be such a ball of fire. I just know that MPM is going to work for you because of how you work your business.

Eleanor

AndreaC said...

I agree with Eleanor, your picture always makes me smile - the positive energy is contagious!!