Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday, Week 4

Well it's Monday again. For those that haven't read my previous post about Mondays...I don't particularly like them :). but today wasn't so bad. My Mondays are usually pretty full with the kiddos, so it is a little difficult for me to concentrate too much on MPM. However, I got my 5 contacts, spoke with quite a few businesses and have follow-ups tomorrow, and I also have one person that wants me to come over their house tomorrow to help them sign up and show them how to shop! Not a bad day.

I was on the family chat call tonight and it was really cool listening to everyone's stories of the things that they buy on their mall. At 9:00 though I had to get off the phone because my husband was getting a little overwhelmed with the night-time routine for the kiddos. But I wish I could have stayed on long enough to share this interesting purchase on my mall. Here goes:

1. I purchased a $500 Amex gift card - Over $4 in the pay plan.

2. I used the Amex to purchase a $100 gift card from gifts.com for the GAP - 4.2% into the pay plan

3. I used the $100 gift certificate at the GAP on the mall - 4.2% into the pay plan

So I don't have the exact figure that I saved, but just by doing a little pre-planning, I think I got a great discount on something I would have purchased anyway.

I should hopefully have some interesting things to share tomorrow...the kiddos are in school, so my time is free for MPM!!

Have a great night.

Lisa

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Great Monday, Lisa!

I've had the idea for awhile to post on our blog what we've purchased since my son began his business. Missed the call tonight while getting Big Z from his friends, etc. It sounds GREAT. And, if you don't mind, I'd like to borrow your purchase info to place upon our blog.

Thanks a lot ;-)