Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a weird day!

Well, I did follow up with the two people I was supposed to today. Although she hasn't completed everything, I had one lady did say that she & her husband would do it tonight, so we'll see. The other person I spoke with today was great, and I THINK she will do the same. We had a LONG conversation about expenses and the costs of everything, and I kept turning it into a positive with MPM. I plan to call both ladies in the morning to do a second call. Thus again, no sign-ups today...

But the day has had it's good points. I am a member of a couple of social networking sites and actually on one of them is where I found MPM. My "sponsor" is an active participant and so she actually found out what I was doing. I think that she & I are going to start a great team together. I asked her if she was upset that I put my info on the site as well, but she wasn't because if it helps me then it will help her too! So she has actually referred me a lady and I hope that she will contact me so I can help her.

A funny thing happened this afternoon though when I tried to go out of the house to gather more contacts...it started SNOWING!! I know for you northerners, that's not too big of a deal, but for us folks here in the south, IT'S A BIG DEAL! For a couple of hours, where I live was a ghost town. But I persevered and was able to get 4 people who were just commenting on the weather in the post office. When something like this happens, it is a great conversation starter. I just jumped on the bandwagon and before you know it, they were hooked. So I will follow up with them tomorrow.

I would like everyone to know that I am still in it! Everyday gets a little easier, I just need to work a little on my follow-up and I know I will have success.

Have a great evening :)

Lisa

2 comments:

bestblinddate said...

You are right Lisa, it will come for us :-) Keep up the great work. I am close to you... in Orange, Tx... and it is snopwing here too... woo wee... I am going outside... won't see this too many times here! Aletha

SouthernStar said...

What a great conversation starter...I'm suprised you didn't stay in the PO longer :) Linda C